Join the Armenian National Committee of America-Western Region and the California State Legislature in commemorating the 99th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide at the State Capitol in Sacramento.
A great opportunity to become active in the community as well as in the California state wide political realm awaits all members of the Armenian community on April 6-7, 2014.
We will depart from the Los Angeles on Sunday, April 6 and arrive in Sacramento that night. After breakfast on April 7, we will go to the Capitol for Advocacy Day (see below).
We will depart from Sacramento in the late afternoon on Monday, April 7 and be back in the Los Angeles that night.
Advocacy Day will include:
– The Genocide Commemoration on the Assembly and Senate Floor in the California State Legislature
– A reception with state senators, assembly members, and activists from all over California
– Meet with your state representatives
– Time to explore Old Sacramento
– Joining other activists for social justice
All registrations include transportation from Los Angeles and one night lodging in Sacramento.
Special Note: If purchasing more than one ticket, PLEASE NOTE THE NAMES OF ALL PEOPLE ATTENDING.